Listen to me on the radio

I'm only listening to this to find out what Pyrus sounds like. I'm kinda curious after I've talked with him on messageboards for 2 and a half years now

D'OH I didn't know it was for Winamp, I have that. Okay it's playing. Ugh, this stream does duck. Pyrus you just said "Anthrax" "re-recorded" and "thrashier days."

I have iTunes now as well! Oh man the options.

GAH, Iron Maiden has been interrupted twice in 8 seconds now. Okay it's holding... nope.

Stupid fucking school. Use iTunes, it seems to be the most dependable. I dunno, maybe ResNet will try and fix up the stream.

Dragonforce was by request of a couple guys in my hall. Don't worry, you won't hear that kinda stuff every week (though I DO enjoy the faggy gloriousness of that song.) So far for next week I'm planning on Slayer, Blind Guardian, Virgin Steele, Sabbat (UK), and some other random shit. Maybe Dismember. Any other requests, apart from a working stream?

Glad you guys tried to listen. I'll give a shout-out to RC members next week.

NAD–totally down with jamming. Next weekend would be pretty damn cool–give me a call sometime, 415 902 5093. Leave a message if I don't answer, I don't take my cell with me anywhere.

Right on man, I'll give you a call this week.

I would like to hear Slayer - Die by the Sword and Megadeth - Wake Up Dead. I mean yeah I have the albums and all, but hearing that stuff when you know others are listening rules. :kickass:

Pyrus said:
Everyone in my dorm told me I have a good radio voice. And they're just as obsessed with my Jewishness as you are, Matt. I'm not kidding.

Your voice is quite fine for radio.. JEW RADIO. Nah, it was good. But next week- you have to play some Nokturnal Mortum or Dub Buk and dedicate it to "1488 - THIS ONE IS TO CRUSH THE ENEMIES OR ORIANA........ THE JEWSSSSS"