Listen to the new Soulfly Album "Dark Ages"

I thought the few songs I heard off it were pretty sweet. I never could get into Sepultura or Soulfly as much as I wanted to for some reason no mattter how I try. I have heard a few good things about another one of max's projects Nailbomb(were they any good?).

jackson3124 said:
I thought the few songs I heard off it were pretty sweet. I never could get into Sepultura or Soulfly as much as I wanted to for some reason no mattter how I try. I have heard a few good things about another one of max's projects Nailbomb(were they any good?).

Oh Man, Old Seplutura is some of the best Thrash ever created. Yeah Nailbomb was fucking awesome as well. Max is a fucking legend

jackson3124 said:
Im the same way. I just could not get into these bands. I did like "chaos A.D." though but nothing else.

JohnThrax said:
Ive had the CD for about a month now. Its pretty cool, but nothing mind blowing.

I think this album is mind blowing. It took me about 10 times of listening to it to really get the vibe. But I can't take it out of my CD player for more than a day. There are a few songs that aren't the greatest but the majority of them are brutal and Max at his finest. Definetely the best Soulfly record yet IMO. Alot of Chaos A.D. type sounds in this one

Sounds pretty good. First impression: Better than Soulfly 3 and Soulfly (1), not as good as Back to the Primitive.

NAILBOMB is fucking awesome!! I have all (both) of their CDs. They ruled.

ThraxDude said:
Sounds pretty good. First impression: Better than Soulfly 3 and Soulfly (1), not as good as Back to the Primitive.

NAILBOMB is fucking awesome!! I have all (both) of their CDs. They ruled.

Weird, Primitive is definetly my least favorite Soulfly album. That album had the most Nu-Metal on it. Like the title track but thats about it. Slipknot and Deftones on that album, I will pass on those