Listener1254....

Lethe78

Expired candle
Jan 19, 2002
New Hampshire
Visit site
I have to be an ass, but I cannot help it... please immediately vacate yourself from this forum, and delete all cookies and such. I am getting more and more irate with the fact that I have to sort through punk music threads in a metal forum. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

He is just a fucking troll. He doesn't really think like he does, he's just doing it as a joke. I'm guilty of the same on other forums (not on UM). But yeah, I vote he leaves as well.

Charubic Murder said:
He is just a fucking troll. He doesn't really think like he does, he's just doing it as a joke. I'm guilty of the same on other forums (not on UM). But yeah, I vote he leaves as well.

Ok explain to me why you do things like that ? I am not being funny, but 100% serious. Exactly how does irritating people make you feel ? Maybe I am in the minority, but I see no fun in trolling in ANY forum. If I don't like the subject, I have better places to be on the net. If I can't find a place I like on the net, I can play my PS2, bang the wife, or watch the paint peel on my house. A troll isn't someone who has no respect for other people, but someone who has no respect for him/herself as to do such a thing.

Bryant

Reactions: nergal_S
it's just attention, some people are such losers and are so desperate for any sort of recognition to attempt and raise their dreadfully low self esteem that they find pleasure in the simple act of offending others just for shits and giggles.

Bryant said:
Ok explain to me why you do things like that ? I am not being funny, but 100% serious. Exactly how does irritating people make you feel ? Maybe I am in the minority, but I see no fun in trolling in ANY forum. If I don't like the subject, I have better places to be on the net. If I can't find a place I like on the net, I can play my PS2, bang the wife, or watch the paint peel on my house. A troll isn't someone who has no respect for other people, but someone who has no respect for him/herself as to do such a thing.

Bryant

I do it mainly on a small forum that my friend started. In fact, I do alot of the trolling directed towards him. He finds it funny so I don't see what is wrong with it on that level. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as much agains't trolling on forums as you...I just do it between friends :D

Well, he's a noob and let up a little... If it gets out of hand I'll put a stop to it, best thing you can do is either ignore his threads or school him... (as I haven't seen anything horrible yet, other than not understanding that talent is not limited to punk :lol:)

Everyone's gotta learn somewhere...

You know how when you're REALLY into something that everything else seems like shite, no matter what ppl say? Then you realize that there are even better things out there than the thing you were so wrapped up in. Kinda like death and black metal. We all were old school metal and didn't really know how to take the new stuff. Hell, some of us started listening to nu-metal too, I know I did...until I realized it was the bane of every musician's existence.

He just needs to realize that although he is handling the argument well, it's going on and on and on and on and on and on. And, he's not LISTENING to anyone, compounded with the fact that he picked up the guitar in the past month. He knows fuck-all about musical integrity because he hasn't been exposed. Now he's had plenty of chances to check out these bands, so it's his own fault if he chooses to ignore them. He's just a kid whose friends are complete retards.