• Entagled In Chaos

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
Two great live albums - only one winner.

1995-live-at-the-fillmore.jpg

vs

51QZ3483SNL._SL500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Testament. Besides the fact that I'm not a huge Morbid Angel fan, Live At The Fillmore is one of my favorite live albums ever. I wish there was a whole extra disc with more acoustic stuff. The 3 songs on this album are awesome!

I think that putting extreme death metal bands against more mainstream metal bands isn't really a fair competition. Most people in general would of course say Testament because they are not growling, and using blast beats. Morbid Angel are one of the best Death Metal bands of all time. Pete Sandoval is one of the best drummers I have ever heard play this style of music.

I honestly have really never even heard the Entangled in Chaos album have heard the Testament one a few times as I used to have the tape. But after hearing this clip from Morbid Angel I'd say its a tie for me. I love both bands equally but its like comparing apples to oranges.

Testament hands down. Morbid Angel is garbage.

Really? Garbage? One of the most legendary Death Metal bands of all time is Garbage? How so?

Alters of Madness and Blessed are The Sick are 2 of some of the best metal albums of all time IMO, death metal or not.

3:20 is probably the best death metal part i have ever heard

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Garbage? One of the most legendary Death Metal bands of all time is Garbage? How so?

Alters of Madness and Blessed are The Sick are 2 of some of the best metal albums of all time IMO, death metal or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgw3mOFU2q4

3:20 is probably the best death metal part i have ever heard

Altars of Madness was good but everything else I just wasnt feeling it.