• Live At Budokan

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
A ferocious Megadeth faces the always intensive SOD!

RudeAwakening-Front400.jpg

vs

sod_live_at_budokan_g%5B1%5D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about the typo, this is Match 6!
-----------------------------------------------------

I'm going with Megadeth. I'm one of the few people who really liked that lineup with Jimmy Degrasso and Al Pitrelli. It's not a perfect performance (Mustaine sounds like shit at times and Al Pitrelli butchers the solo on Tornado Of Souls), but it's damn near.

I'm one of the few people who really liked that lineup with Jimmy Degrasso and Al Pitrelli.

Count me in too. I saw them in Prague on this tour and they were killer, especially Pitrelli. Mustaine's vocal on this disc is terrible though. Train Of Consequences, one of my most favourite songs, I just can't listen to it on Rude Awakening. I also have the feeling that DeGrasso had problems with time keeping at times.

Count me in too. I saw them in Prague on this tour and they were killer, especially Pitrelli. Mustaine's vocal on this disc is terrible though. Train Of Consequences, one of my most favourite songs, I just can't listen to it on Rude Awakening. I also have the feeling that DeGrasso had problems with time keeping at times.

It's been well documented that Mustaine didn't really like how Jimmy played the songs. I guess he pretty much got the gig because he was available when they fired Menza.