Live Drum Cam

its not doing anything for me...that sucks cause i REALLY wanted to see this. i just get a panasonic logo.

EDIT: i clicked on "single" and i see it now! awesome. just no audio, but im following the steps to try to fix that.

its not doing anything for me...that sucks cause i REALLY wanted to see this. i just get a panasonic logo.

EDIT: i clicked on "single" and i see it now! awesome. just no audio, but im following the steps to try to fix that.

we already tracked 2 of the 3 he had to today, watch while you can! this guy nails stuff in one take

just finished the drums and cymbal samples, looks like some of you missed it

the link only works if you have the http:// in front due to the :800 at the end

and after you go to the link, you have to click on "Single" tab at the top

you can watch the tear down though! haha

andrew is the quickest drummer in the studio that i know

wait a minute. . .andrew from the fall of troy? cus that looks like his set!

i fucking love that band! thomas is obviously a beast as well not to mention their new bass player sounds awesome too!:heh:

Hahahaha, I guess I missed it (I've been in class), but I'm watching the tear down.

I feel like a creepy stalker....

what do you use the cymbal samples for? do you replace them or do you use them to add missed hits?

used to add missed hits
and to accent hits when something is a little quiet on the hit within the take

sometimes punching in a chorus after a stop, the drummer will hit a little lighter than the part before (which was longer and had a vibe), so having the cymbals to add back in to make the next hit louder is nice.

used to add missed hits
and to accent hits when something is a little quiet on the hit within the take

sometimes punching in a chorus after a stop, the drummer will hit a little lighter than the part before (which was longer and had a vibe), so having the cymbals to add back in to make the next hit louder is nice.

I should start doing that. I run into that issue all the time.

from what i could hear through the camera mic, the room doesn't sound half bad.

I should start doing that. I run into that issue all the time.

from what i could hear through the camera mic, the room doesn't sound half bad.

i know you all wont get to hear the result for like 4 months from now but i think you'll all be suprised, i didnt do much to the room but things turned out ok. the room sound its self is VERY dead, but thats what i was going for, honestly.