Live Jornal Code

Embody The Invisible

I am the Leper among you.
Apr 7, 2002
New Jersey - US
Ok i know this is off topic but i cant find a live journal code anywhere. no one i know has one and it is a bitch finding any account codes. it would be helpful if anyone would be able to send me one. thanks. metal all the way man \m/.

You can donate LiveJournal $5 or PM me and I'll generate a code for you.

Yeah, you can post pics in deadjournal, easily. Plus you can make your own layouts without having to rely on the default ones.

you can make your own layouts in livejournal too. oh yeah you can post pcs in dead journal because you have to write them as html. interesting. what is there to fill in on lol?

Really? I know some people who have both livejournals and deadjournals, and they said you can't put up wallpaper and stuf on LJ. It sucks now though, because if you want an online journal, you need one of those codes from someone else...

Javi said:
yeah no shit, WTF are livejournals or deadjounals

Basically, they're just online journals. You can customize them as if they're your own little webpage. If you're still confused, just click on my "www" button, since it's a link to my deadjournal. :)

Embody The Invisible said:
you can make your own layouts in livejournal too. oh yeah you can post pcs in dead journal because you have to write them as html. interesting. what is there to fill in on lol?
I asked cuz I've never heard of it before.