Live Nevermore pictures....

Tee said:
thanks Ali :)
I checked these some hrs ago (found the link on the gigaforums). they are amazing, of course!

You are welcome Tee. :Spin: She is a really great photographer.....she has other Nevermore photos as well. Glad you enjoyed them. :wave: ~Alison

MetalHeadMarc said:
35 bucks for a concert tee!!! Holy shit, that's like Metallica rip off prices

Now now, be fair...Selloutica would charge $35, then sue you for having the band's "logo" on display without prior consent...

Wow I didn't even know about this thread! Thanks Alison for posting my photos.... you rock. :) And I am glad you guys like the photos. I am not that happy with them, but it was sooooooooo hard to take photos there. The sun was directly in my face and I couldn't even see what I was shooting sometimes. And I felt like I was in a friggin furnace, it was so hot! But I am very glad to see Warrel doing much better and was nice to talk to him again. I should post a pic of my jeans. Jim signed them and drew a Nevermore logo on it because I had other signatures and he wanted everyone to know THAT one was a Nevermore one! LOL It was nice to talk to Van as well... I'm glad my friends are on this tour... it will be good promotion for them!!! Which might mean bigger tours to come, I hope!