Live pics, from Finland, June 20th, 2004

Many thanks to Rikhard Storbacka for the submission!!!

finland01.jpg

finland03.jpg

finland05.jpg

finland06.jpg

finland07.jpg

Steve Smythe wasn't there :(

BUT...

Testament still kicked some ass!!!!!
I hope Metal-Mike will stay in the band after the tour, because he owned the stage just as much as Chuck Billy :headbang:

a Memorable moment was taking place, when Chuck stopped Over The Wall in the middle, because the security was full of ugly asshole-fags, and they didn't let us to climb the stage and stagedive. Then the security start beating some kid and chuck raised that poor fellow to the stage :) He was the only guy that reached the stage, altough we all tryed hard!

yep, after the accident in Roskilde few years ago, things in Finland has gone pretty ridicilous. No crowd-surffing(considers clubs too), Security-fags coming to moshpits to end them and blaa blaa blaa blaa. So lame :((((((((((((((

I hate Security. I have been to MANY shows over the years where Security have gotten way out of hand and seriously fucked up people for just having a good time. I have also seen Chuck stop shows in the middle of a song in LA for security problems. Most of those fat , ex-jock security assholes just take those jobs to take their aggressions out on people. Can you tell I'm tired of security abuse on fans???

hiddenlegions said:
I hate Security. I have been to MANY shows over the years where Security have gotten way out of hand and seriously fucked up people for just having a good time. I have also seen Chuck stop shows in the middle of a song in LA for security problems. Most of those fat , ex-jock security assholes just take those jobs to take their aggressions out on people. Can you tell I'm tired of security abuse on fans???

Yeah, I can tell HL. They all have the "Angry One Inch Complex".

Hello! Just wanted to tell you, that there are lots of pics of the gig in Finland on our homepage, www.ocool.fi Btw. We had the honour to meet all Testament members after the show, and the guy who got on stage was one of my friends! :) Check it out, you can also find Meshuggah live pics on the site.

Hello! Just wanted to tell you, that there are lots of pics of the gig in Finland on our homepage, www.ocool.fi Btw. We had the honour to meet all Testament members after the show, and the guy who got on stage was one of my friends! :) Check it out, you can also find Meshuggah live pics on the site
Very good pictures, looks like a killer show. Thanks for posting!