Live review EVERGREY in Atarfe Vega Rock (Spain)

Translation of the review:

“Good heavy metal band (or whatever style it might be since one doesn’t knows exactly what to stick to) who knew how to bring up front their good tunes on the scenery, although they could have done it even better (like Axxis would do two hours later).

The sound, for being the beginning of the day was really good, at least compared with the sound on the other smaller stage where the burps from the crowd blended into the music. (I) Got to the stage, and discovered that they were not testing the sound, that they actually started.

(Evergrey is), A group that already with “Solitude - Dominance – Tragedy” made me interested in the dark sound that resumes there songs, with a bit of Queensrÿche over it. When they started, they did it with tunes from their latest album, which was expected, and more concrete with “Blinded”.
I really enjoyed when “Nosferatu” went on. It’s an excellent song, which actually was the one I discovered the band with a few years ago.

The English of the singer/guitar player left some to desire though. It seemed like he had something stuck in his throat, and the only thing I understood came right in the end of the show when he said that we should meet in the bar over a beer after the gig.

One of the moment I liked the most was when they played “I’m Sorry”, and also “Recreation Day”. Two songs very well carried out.

I also had the opportunity to take a picture of myself with the drummer and the singer, who is about a head taller than me (he was longer than a day without bread).

Points> 6-1 (for being a bit dry) = 5 + 2 (for the picture I got with them) = 7

Fernando & Luigi “Wsnake”

Translation: peza (sorry it’s not excellent, but I dont get paid for this one) ;)

Original text:
Buena banda de heavy metal (o del estilo que sea, que ya uno no sabe a qué atenerse) que supieron plasmar muy bien sus buenos temas en el escenario, aunque podrían haberle sacado mucho más partido (como haría Axxis dos horas después). El sonido para ser comienzos de la jornada fue muy bueno, al menos comparándolo con el sonido en la carpa pequeña donde se acoplaban hasta los eructos de la peña. Fue llegar a la carpa y ver que no estaban probando sonido, sino que ya había comenzado. Un grupo que ya con su “Solitude - Dominance – Tragedy” hizo que me interesara por ese sonido oscuro que rezuman sus canciones, con toques de Queensrÿche. Arrancaron, como era de esperar, con temas de su trabajo más reciente, “Recreation Day”, concretamente con “Blinded”.

Me encantó cuando sonó “Nosferatu”, un temazo con el que los descubrí hace unos años. El inglés del guitarra vocalista dejaba que desear, parecía que le habían puesto un trapo en la boca, y no me enteraba de nada cuando presentaba los temas, de lo único que me enteré fue al final cuando dijo que nos veríamos en la barra para tomarnos unas cervezas.
Uno de los momentos que más me gustaron fue cuando interpretaron “I'm sorry”, también del “Recreation Day”, muy bien ejecutado.

Pude hacerme una foto con el batería y cantante, el cual me llevaba una cabeza, era más largo que un día sin pan.