Live review of Katagory V posted!

prog2112

Feb 11, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT USA
Visit site
Hello everyone!
Me, Dustin & Curtis just returned from Progpower, and it was a blast! :headbang:

I know it's been fairly quite in the K5 camp... however, this was just posted on the Katagory V website:

Garage Radio.com has recently posted a live review of the latest Katagory V live performance. Editor-in-chief John Foxworthy was on hand in Salt Lake City, Utah, September 8th for the Metal Curch show at The Whiskey, which included Katagory V in support that evening.

You can read the live review article by visiting www.GarageRadio.com, or by CLICKING HERE!

In other news NOT on the website -

The guys in the band wanted to have me mention to everyone to keep their eyes on the "shows" page on the website, as they are possibly going to be doing one or two more live performances before the end of the year with some really great metal acts if all things work out!

:Shedevil:
~Sheri
Katagory V newletter

zinescene said:
Very nice review of the show. Based on what i heard of the new stuff I think it will go over really big live.

Hey John!!

It was great seeing you at ProgPower as always!! We had a lot of fun this year. Looking forward to the next time that we can all get together agian. I'm really hoping Powerfest can be a possibility for us but I think the chances of that are slim. If we can work it out, we will!!! I'd bring Olivia along but then I couldn't go to the show!! I don't know, it may be worth it anyway....Talk again soon. Glad you like the "sneak preview" of the new cd- it seemed to go over well at ProgPower!!

-Sheri

Hi Sheri, It was great seeing everyone at ProgPower this year as well. I have to say that this was probably the most enjoyable time I've had since coming down. I really had a lot of fun hanging around with everyone and getting a chance to check out the new disc. I agree, I think it went over really well. I'm anxious to hear the "final" mix again.

I hope you can come to Chicago, we'll just have to all take turns watching Olivia so you can get out and check out a few bands :D . Actually, Amy's talked about coming down with me to, Chicago is one of her favorite towns so maybe we can actually venture over to check it out since she knows the safe places to go (haha). We'll definately see you at PPVII or possibly BWBK if you can't make Chicago though!

take care,

John