Liverpool v AC Milan

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
The mighty Reds have headed to Istanbul ahead of tomorrow nights Champions League (that's right Arsene Wenger....Champions LEAGUE!!!) final. It's gonna be a tough night but after the wins over Chelsea and Juventus I really believe the lads can go all the way.

I'm sure Sean (Intense) and Shadow Raven will be on the edge of their seats too!

Yep i have tomorrow off work so i can concentrate on the build up as my mind will definitely be in Turkey ... i've had nerves since yesterday but am confident if the boys play to their abilities we'll come home with the cup ..:D

I'll be so far on the edge of my seat I'll be sitting on the floor! Milan have admitted they are concerned Liverpool are going to play as we did against Chelsea 1 goal up and then a red wall in defence!

According to the news it looks like this is going to be 'Mighty Reds' line-up:

Liverpool: 1-Jerzy Dudek; 3-Steve Finnan, 23-Jamie Carragher, 4-Sami Hyypia, 21-Djimi Traore; 16-Dietmar Hamann (or 25-Igor Biscan), 8-Steven Gerrard, 14-Xabi Alonso, 6-John Arne Riise, 10-Luis Garcia; 5-Milan Baros (or 9-Djibril Cisse).

Up The Reds!!! :headbang:

Heart-Stopping from start to finish...Carragher man of the match in my book!

liverpool_fc_logo.jpg