living colour-chair in the doorway (2009)

mdmatt4ever

Sep 27, 2006
living colour announced their followup to collideoscope will more than likely be released in the first half of 2009 and will be titled "chair in the doorway". check out their myspace for details about a contest to possibly have your artwork featured as the new album cover.

great news, can't wait. they always push their music to the limits and do new innovative things. i actually like collideoscope (got it for $3 a few months ago)

I really love their first album, but the second one was hit and miss for me, and I lost interest after that. I did get a DVD earlier this year that renewed my interest in them. Hopefully the new album can get some of the songwriting magic back from Vivid.

I really love their first album, but the second one was hit and miss for me, and I lost interest after that. I did get a DVD earlier this year that renewed my interest in them. Hopefully the new album can get some of the songwriting magic back from Vivid.

i actually thought stain was the best album

For me, "Vivid" is a masterpiece, unbelievable. "Time´s up" and "Stain" very good... but I don´t like "Kalleidoscope" at all. I don´t expect too much from Living Colour new album but I saw them in Madrid a couple of months ago, and what a show! They rocked :headbang:.