Living Colour vid

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Anyone remember this vid from the 80's? Scott and Frank are in it, anyone new probably won't find them. Been on a LC kick for a while and thought I'd post it, I believe they toured with Anthrax on their first tour. Their new album and Worship Music will be all I need this year:headbang:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XRpuhc9dgU&feature=PlayList&p=9FE2B096645F66A7&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=19[/ame]

Great song :)

Love this band. They have released a new-ish live DVD too.

I always liked this group, but thier last album Collideøscope is one of the worst peices of garbage I've ever heard. It contains this Gem.
Before you watch this video, I'm warning you, it's REAL bad!

Last edited by a moderator:
i love living colour. a rock band that truely tries to take to a different level and try to do something thats never been done before. they have a new album slated for a late 2009 release called "chair in the doorway"

i guess i'm the only person who liked COLLIDEOSCOPE

I actually love that album too, when I got it I was surprised how different it sounded for them but really liked it. "Flying" off that album is one of my fav LC songs ever. I turned a friend on to LC with this album, he must of really liked it cause he stole it from me and moved away:erk:

I actually love that album too, when I got it I was surprised how different it sounded for them but really liked it. "Flying" off that album is one of my fav LC songs ever. I turned a friend on to LC with this album, he must of really liked it cause he stole it from me and moved away:erk:

that sucks. yeah every living colour album is different. my favorite tune from then is "go away"

i love living colour. a rock band that truely tries to take to a different level and try to do something thats never been done before. they have a new album slated for a late 2009 release called "chair in the doorway"

i guess i'm the only person who liked COLLIDEOSCOPE

LC is one of my favorite rock bands but COLLIDEOSCOPE had a number of the songs that were horribly mixed IMO. I think that's the main reason a number of their fans have been critical or their last album. Those bad mixed songs such as "in your name", "operation mind control" kicked MAJOR ASS when I heard those songs live @ Ram's Head Live venue in Annapolis, MD

I went and saw Trivium play here last week, and before the show we were drinking in a pub when they started playing the whole Stain record from start to end. Hadn't heard it in years. Awesome band!!!