LMAO

they pulled that cocaine energy drink off the market like a year or two ago...

Cocaine (available again in the U.S.) is a highly caffeinated energy drink distributed by Redux Beverages. It contains three and a half times as much caffeine as the leading energy drink, Red Bull, as demonstrated on the label with "Energy Level:" followed by three and a half bull heads. Aside from caffeine the label boasts 750 milligrams of taurine, another common ingredient found in many energy drinks.
On May 5th, 2007, Cocaine was pulled from U.S. shelves as a result of the FDA's decision that Cocaine was "illegally marketing their drink as an alternative to street ******. Redux Beverages began working on a new name for the product immediately. At the end of May, 2007, the Redux team decided to change the name to "No Name:" energy drink, with the new can label featuring a large blank space for fans to write their chosen name for the drink, covering the "Cocaine" on the can itself.[citation needed]. On June 17th, 2007, the drink was redistributed in the U.S. under the new labelling.

who knows... anyways, its lame how these dickbags market their shitty drinks... just like all those flavored pussy drinks that got big with frat boys for a bit.. smirnoff ice and zima and whatever other crap came out.

Ill just stick with my Diet Rock Stars on the occasion I drink one of em.

One of the best tasting energy drinks I've had from the states was called Velocity that I bought from Big Lots for $0.60 per 16oz can. Green and Black tea made with real sugar + insane doses of B vitamins, milk thistle, taurine, caffeine of course, as well as a few other herbs and vitamins. VERY smooth and NO afterbite unlike typical energy drinks... non-carbinated also so you can slam down in a couple seconds and get what we're all after anyway out of energy drinks... energy. $12 a case is pretty affordable unlike other drinks I've had which would round up to nearly 50 bucks a case.
Easily said, I'm an ex-third shift energy drink junkie.

I don't recall ever drinking more than 1 liter of energy drink in my entire life. Really not my kind of stuff.
But I surely drank hectoliters of beer !!!

jupiler.bmp