lol - fake picture on digitech scott ian black 13 site

Teacher Dave said:
It's a fucking washburn with a washburn headstock.

open your eyes!

black13.jpg

3312.jpg

YES!

but true, its not the "normal" JJ2 for you and me. This Penatgram JJ have this carved body like the Scott Ian Washuburn. Or the Washburn looks like these Jackson.
Pretty Cool Jackson. Its the only one, that I see with this carved body.

O.k. i have a flame JJ1 and a Tribal JJ4.

and i "collect" the JJ Pics, because the Jacksons that Scott played are also a little bit different to the signature guitars.....

Jesse1Custer said:
YES!

but true, its not the "normal" JJ2 for you and me. This Penatgram JJ have this carved body like the Scott Ian Washuburn. Or the Washburn looks like these Jackson.
Pretty Cool Jackson. Its the only one, that I see with this carved body.

O.k. i have a flame JJ1 and a Tribal JJ4.

and i "collect" the JJ Pics, because the Jacksons that Scott played are also a little bit different to the signature guitars.....

good eye dude. I have a jj1 i think, whichever one is the basic model. Piece of shit until i changed the tuners and the pick ups. I only payed 300 bucks for it on ebay. It's really annoying these artist endorsements. I think I started a thread about this a while ago. They never actually play the ones you buy at the store. That's why I find it hard to believe that Scott plays the Washburn Lyon live. I guess anything is possible. Like for example, it going out of tune half way through the first song you play on it....

right now my baby is an american fender fat strat with seymore duncan pick ups. I have a gibson les paul but i think the neck is warped. And I have an Ibanez with a floating tremelo for shredding. It's low grade but really good sounding for only 250 brand new at the store. The way it sounds and stays in tune, you'd think it's top of the line a grand or so axe. Maybe the Lyon is like that. I've never seen them at any of the guitar stores around here and I refuse to buy one before going for a test drive.

I'm tempted to buy this Black 13 just for shits and giggles though. I'm for the most part happy with my tones. Who knows?? Maybe I'll find a diamond in the rough.

I'm in the market for a new amp though. I really like the fender cybertwin. i'm also in the market for a new axe. I like the PRS that Joey Z from LOA plays onstage. Reminds me of a les paul only not as cliche as the les paul.

300 for a jj1?
cool.
do jou have a picture?
have the jj dice?
i play it with a mesa boogie wood combo. and a the onyl effect is a dimbag crybaby from hell.
have anyone hear this Black 13?
in my opion you cant make a bad amp with a footswitch to a poweramplifier...

Jesse1Custer said:
300 for a jj1?
cool.
do jou have a picture?
have the jj dice?
i play it with a mesa boogie wood combo. and a the onyl effect is a dimbag crybaby from hell.
have anyone hear this Black 13?
in my opion you cant make a bad amp with a footswitch to a poweramplifier...

I'm not sure if it's a the JJ-1 or 2, 3, 4. All I know is that it's the basic model. No dice inlay, but it does have the "tattoo". When I first got it, it sounded like shit. I like the small body and light weight, really comfortable guitar to play, but the tone was mediocre. The pick up were "duncan designed". I changed those and I got new tuners because the thing would go out of tune so easily.

AlexStomp said:
I'm not sure if it's a the JJ-1 or 2, 3, 4. All I know is that it's the basic model. No dice inlay, but it does have the "tattoo". When I first got it, it sounded like shit. I like the small body and light weight, really comfortable guitar to play, but the tone was mediocre. The pick up were "duncan designed". I changed those and I got new tuners because the thing would go out of tune so easily.

looks like these :wave:

JJ4.jpg

thats mine :Spin:

its a jj4

jj4 is cheap east model of the jj, its not hand made usa,
characteristica: no dice, black/white jackson logo, blue killswitch (JJ2 red)
no el diablo.
but i think: easy handling, pretty cool looking.
if i have little bit time i fill it with the eldiablo and the red switch i owned :headbang:

scott.jpg

scott play the tribal jj2with tremolo (you see thats really custom)

rockstar is the keyword, than you have also personaly custom made straps from paul frank.... i also wanna some paul frank straps :yell:

now i have also a JJ1 (USA Made) with the amazing flames :worship:

@ MR. WU:

you see, i do a lot to make the jjs authentic, but they really rocks 110%
with your straps!
now you use the washburns with the dunlops. so you must have some one for me and my jj:D

sent me a email !

yeah, jesse, that's the one i have ( the one picture above with the blue switch). I really like these guitars. I have the cheap one but I totally upgraded it. I wish mine had a tremelo too.

Apologies dude, I thought it was a washburn with the diablos and a shitty graphic. I collect guitars (30+) too, but I don't watch what Scott's doing that carefully. I wasn't happy with his move from Jackson to Washburn.

for my roland 120 watt amp i just use the distortion thats on zoom 505,and my liyyle roland 15 watt cube i use the distortion thats bulit into it,the cube amp has alot of balls for its size,i used to really like the grunge pedal,dont think i will bother with black 13,better having your own tone.

mrthrax said:
for my roland 120 watt amp i just use the distortion thats on zoom 505,and my liyyle roland 15 watt cube i use the distortion thats bulit into it,the cube amp has alot of balls for its size,i used to really like the grunge pedal,dont think i will bother with black 13,better having your own tone.

How do you like the Roland Cube 15 amp? I'm thinking of picking one up since I don't have an amp for my guitar yet. How are the distortion/overdrive/etc settings on it? I also keep reading things about it being footswitchable, but Roland's site doesn't say anything about it. Is it footswitchable? Thanks.