LOLZ @ Heartless.

Nikotiini said:
Actually no... it was more than that.... yeah.

This forum was already in a downward spiral when I joined, but you've succeeded at turning it into a maggot infested pile of shit. Go fuck yourself and die in a fiery car wreck you asinine, half-witted, shit brick for a children of bodom off topic forum user.

Wow, I really must have struck a chord to get her this uspet. I am so sorry, I didn't know the whole round-face thing bothered you that much :erk: . I'll make it up to you.. I'll pay for you to get some lipo and a face-lift, ok? So you'll no longer have to look like this:

noiki3.jpg

I hope this cheers you up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heartless_Name said:
Wow, I really must have struck a chord to get her this uspet. I am so sorry, I didn't know the whole round-face thing bothered you that much :erk: . I'll make it up to you.. I'll pay for you to get some lipo and a face-lift, ok? So you'll no longer have to look like this:

noiki3.jpg

i didnt think it was possible for your comebacks to get worse...
:err:

Heartless_Name said:

noiki3.jpg

lol

Nikotiini said:
yeah well fuckin Lady Laiho doesn't stalk me like he does. As soon as I sign on to MSN... BANG!!! He IMs me! So I had to block his ass cuz he would just talk to me all night... I wouldn't even be at the computer and he'd be typing away...
Ok...I see...what an idiot:rolleyes: