London setlist / review / photos

From what I can gather this is an opinion that is on it's own. Not suprising the sound wasn't too great given that we didn't have a soundcheck!

Seems like we did make a whole lot of new friends that night! hehe!

I hope this wasn't taken too personally. I discussed this at length with Steve at Bloodstock and hopefully no hard feelings.

Rockers Digest continues to support Power Quest (your banner's still on rotation on the site) and as ever Johan's photos are available for your use if required. I also have seen the evidence you were supporting us in the pub last night :D , trust our shirt was burned afterwards.

All the best.

Dave

I also have seen the evidence you were supporting us in the pub last night :D , trust our shirt was burned afterwards.

Hey thanks Dave for the shirt, good to meet you at Bloodstock, we had a great night out with the guys for there last night in London , Sam from DF appeared too to hang out with us too

I have spoken to many people at the gig , the underworld is a funny venue for sound and it depends on where you are standing a lot of the time. VEIRD YAH !!

Just washing the shirt now after it was dropped and trammpled on accidently :headbang:

http://homepage.mac.com/looseunit/PhotoAlbum14.html

for the Threshold Tour pics UK :hotjump:

yeah our sound was not great that night,we did not have a sound check which i think has a lot to do with it,plus the sound does change quite a bit in that place depending where you stand,i had mixed opinions from people that night,some said the sound was shite some said it was great,i dunno what else to say,maybe the sound guy was not on top form that night,who knows,but what i did enjoy that night was thresholds preformance,there fookin great.
I could pick peanuts out of poo all day about why the sound was crap but onwards and upwards next time at the underworld will be better,