LONDON SNEAPSTERS

GarethSE

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2008
i am coming to your PLACE OF LIVING this week hopefully
so i have been talking to sonny and he was like "are you gonna jam while you are here" and i was like MAYBE I SHOULD

so who is down for a drug fuelled improvisational work of GENIUS sometime this coming week?

DREW? SPTZZZZZZZZZZ? ANYONE ELSE?

also if someone has a mobile studio we should RECORD that shit
that or someone should do a mic in the middle of the room type jobby
i could bring my profire but this laptop doesnt have firewire so thatd be pretty fucking useless.

I'll be around from Wednesday evening and on. Send me a PM with your mobile number, and we'll hook up.

I was wondering man, what area of london do you live in? I always thought it was arnos grove because i thought i saw that on some stuff you was selling on here.

Me and my band mate jam at a rehearsal studio there :D

I was wondering man, what area of london do you live in? I always thought it was arnos grove because i thought i saw that on some stuff you was selling on here.

Me and my band mate jam at a rehearsal studio there :D

Yeah man, that's it. We rehearse at Downs Sounds. Where do you go?

i am coming to your PLACE OF LIVING this week hopefully
so i have been talking to sonny and he was like "are you gonna jam while you are here" and i was like MAYBE I SHOULD

so who is down for a drug fuelled improvisational work of GENIUS sometime this coming week?

DREW? SPTZZZZZZZZZZ? ANYONE ELSE?

also if someone has a mobile studio we should RECORD that shit
that or someone should do a mic in the middle of the room type jobby
i could bring my profire but this laptop doesnt have firewire so thatd be pretty fucking useless.

hop on a plane (Ryanair=20€), attend a gig of my band, have cold Guinness, crash in my band appartement, leave next day for further debauchery in london