Lone Justice is a "hidden track" on the US release...

You can hear Lone Justice after Gung Ho on VH1.com.
I told Charlie a long time ago, "Hidden tracks are so 1992."

they prob kept it hidden beacause they would sell less if people knew lone justice was on there,i just hate the song with a passion,anthrax didnt even write all the lyrics to it.

Deege said:
Who did write some of the lyrics then? (I seriously don't know.)
haha just an educated guess but medusa had help from johnny z and i am quite sure lone justice had some help too...

waiting for the anthrax faithful to get a verdict lol

research helps
fact is medusa lyrics were solely written by johnny z,gung ho lyrics by neil turbin,i just think that the lyrics were so shit as well as the music that anthrax needed assistance to do it lol

I never realized that so many of the people here are from Ohio. I've gone to every single one of the Cleveland and Columbus shows (and the Toledo show) since the tour with Priest in 2002 (well, I only saw the Columbus show on that tour, it was my first Anthrax show), but I've been to the Columbus show with Priest, the Cleveland Headbanger's Ball show where Godsmack were dickheads and only played for like 20 minutes, the show with Motorhead in Cleveland, the show at the Alrosa Villa in Columbus (where they teased part of Lone Justice saying that they are going to play it live on the next leg of the tour...but that they weren't coming to Columbus on that leg...I think Lacuna Coil and I forget the other band), the Toledo show...well, no explaination, this is the ONLY time Anthrax have ever played in Toledo in their career, and probably the last, as attendance sucked, another Cleveland show (with Seven and Seven Tongues as openers, and the live debut of Lone Justice with John on vocals), and then the Cleveland show with Dio and Fireball Ministry. I always seem to miss all of the fellow Anthrax.com message board people at all of these shows. Where do you guys usually meet?