Lonely Road fanzine

lonelyroad

New Metal Member
May 9, 2010
Greece
www.myspace.com
Hello! I'm the editor of a small new fanzine from Greece, called Lonely Road. I just completed the first issue and it's available right here:

I love many different types of rock/metal, from psychedelia to epic/power/prog. So you'll find various stuff here. Interviews with Cirrha Niva (prog metal-France), Pictorial Wand (prog rock-Norway), Arryan Path (epic metal-Cyprus), Ashbury (southern rock-USA) and some tributes and articles.

I'd like some comments about the fanzine and if someone likes it enough to care I would really like you to spread the word, repost the link somewhere it will be appreciated etc.
Keep rocking guys!

%25CE%259D%25CE%25AD%25CE%25B1%2B%25CE%25B5%25CE%25B9%25CE%25BA%25CF%258C%25CE%25BD%25CE%25B1.bmp

Second issue is out!

interviews with Dawnbringer (heavy metal-US), Skullfist (heavy metal-Canada), The Crystal Caravan (retro hard rock-Sweden), Echoes (prog metal-Venezuela), Abarax (prog rock-Germany)

articles about Mystery (prog rock-Canada), Graveyard (retro hard rock-Sweden), Saracen (pomp rock- UK), Scorpions

12 pages with the best releases of 2010 in AOR/hard rock, retro hard rock/heavy psych, prog rock, prog metal and epic/heavy/power metal

and lots more

You can download it in a small convenient pdf file right here: