Long Hair?

Long hair here 'cos I look absolutely stupid with short hair (and only marginally less stupid with long hair! HAHAHAHAHA!)

I don't have a beef with anyone who has short hair or whatever, just so long as they've cut it for all the right reasons (ie: not 'cos their mummy or girlfriend wanted them to, etc.)

Long hair here, although I have to keep a goatee with it otherwise it makes my face look fat :p And yes I'm vain, got a problem with that?? :mad:

:headbang:

My hair is shoulder lenght.... and still going!!!

I look like a fool with short hair (even though the girlies think im "cute" when i have short hair..... FUCK THEM!)

I just wish i could grow some serious facial hair, i keep getting mistaken for a VERY ugly chick :D haha

Used to have long hair,down to my middle back,but I got it all off 5 weeks ago.
not shaved or anything just short haired now

Short hair here. I used to have longish hair (down past my shoulders, I think, although I may be wrong because I always hurt my neck trying to see! :)) but got it cut short in 1996 because I had to keep it at a respectable length at work and also because I've got curly hair and so it looked naff. Once I become a fulltime man of leisure and don't have to rely on a regular wage because I'm already rich I'm going to grow it again.

Seeing as I'm female, I don't know if this counts, lol.. but almost mid back length.

Something that pisses me off no end is the fact guys with long hair have luscious locks I would kill for.. usually thick, wavy and in great condition... :bah:

VAMPIRELLA said:
Guys always have beautiful hair :cry:
My hair is about halfway down my back
:)

bs. My boyfriend's hair is horrible! It's long and thick and in terrible condition, and he never brushes it! I basically have to pin him to the ground to get him to stay still long enough for me to brush it. He goes weeks without brushing it, and then when I get tired of it and force him to let me brush it, he gets pissed off because I'm trying to battle a knot the size of my fist and he whines like a baby about it. ARGH!

Those of you long haired guys: You may be patient enough to grow your hair ever to gorgeously long, but do you groom properly?

haha love the 4 yr old thread

short hair, growing it long though :headbang:

btw - welcome :)

It takes a while to get it looking good, as it has to go through that really gay stage first, where it's neither long nor short.