Long Island Fat-Ass Arraigned for Fake Guitars In Back of Pickup

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Judge Holds Court In Parking Lot For 500-Lb. Man

RIVERHEAD, N.Y. (AP) ― A Long Island music shop owner accused of selling knockoff Gibson Les Paul guitars has been arraigned in a pickup truck in a courthouse parking lot after his lawyer said the 500-pound defendant couldn't walk into the courthouse.

Ohhh boy, how I love these freaky FAT stories! But why are they withholding balloon-man's name? C'mon!

State Supreme Court Justice Robert Doyle said the man's "severe weight problem" prompted the unusual proceeding Thursday in Riverhead. A defense lawyer also had given the court a doctor's letter saying the defendant suffers from osteoarthritis.

He had a doctor's note for osteoarthritis? Well, if I saw this unspeakable trainwreck dumped like a pile of shit in my parking area, I would immediately suspect a range of medical disasters starting with hang-nail, passing by liver disease and shortness of breath all the way to type 3 diabetes. Shiiiiittt!

The shopkeeper has been released without bail after pleading not guilty to trademark counterfeiting and criminal simulation.

He's a safe bet. Its not like he's gonna run away...

He says the case and health problems have forced him to close his store.

This piece of shit is like a perfect storm: repulsively FAT, a goddamned LYING crook, and a whiny, crying SLEAZE.

He's accused of selling bogus Gibsons for $1,500 to buyers who thought they were far more valuable genuine versions of the classic electric guitar.

I got the perfect punishment for this scum: community service working the soup kitchen at the homeless shelter!

Jurched

Did he run his shop out of his pickup truck? I doubt it.

He needs to do a situp and shut the fuck up.