Long sleeve?

puje

Mar 16, 2011
Denmark
I need a new long sleeve tshirt, and it might as well be and Amon Amarth one. But I simply can't find any online! I know they have made some, but I've looked everywhere, and nothing...
Where to find some? (Within the EU)

What I would advise doing is getting a blank long sleeve shirt, then wearing a short-sleeve shirt over it. It does the trick.

Yes, the merchandising.... One can be proud of wearing an AA shirt. But for females I guess there is only that "viking bitch" shirt . Truly spoken I would feel ashamed with it on me, I don’t like all that (MTV) bitch stuff. But of course "viking" is ok. Wouldn’t it be a good idea to produce another one for female fans? For example with "viking woman" on it or "viking lass" (as Spanish_Lass:wave:) instead of "viking bitch", or just like the men shirts but in female cut? On the other hand of course it’s not a problem for females to wear a men shirt, but many just prefer a female cut I guess, so maybe...

Yes, the merchandising.... One can be proud of wearing an AA shirt. But for females I guess there is only that "viking bitch" shirt . Truly spoken I would feel ashamed with it on me, I don’t like all that (MTV) bitch stuff. But of course "viking" is ok. Wouldn’t it be a good idea to produce another one for female fans? For example with "viking woman" on it or "viking lass" (as Spanish_Lass:wave:) instead of "viking bitch", or just like the men shirts but in female cut? On the other hand of course it’s not a problem for females to wear a men shirt, but many just prefer a female cut I guess, so maybe...

Hey back.

Nononono, there's many more girlie t-shirts, including the new Surtur rising one. I got the Viking bitch t-shirt, and about two or three more. If you don't like that one there's plenty others to choose from, in long and short sleeve.

My beef is that when it comes to hoodies, the unisex ones (unisex in theory but mansized in practice) are nicer. :(

Oh yes! You are absolutely right! I never should work as a detektive. Found some and ordered one today. Thank you!