Long Way Home - One Man Band cover

First of all, "Welcome to the forum, Victor"!

Ok, so 'Long Way Home':
Instrumental-wise: very well done (and also pretty impressive for a 16-year old guy to play 4 instruments that well), that was very cool to watch !
Vocal-wise: in all honesty, not my cup of tea....but kudos for trying though (of course, your voice is still young and will develop in time) :) .

Keep up the good work :kickass: !!

Dude! That was utterly Amazing!

You get an A for effort, that's for sure. I respect the amount of work that goes into something like that and I am thankful for your support.

The Jenny-impersonation was pretty hilarious!! :-D

Dude. That was amazing. I quote kazar on the vocal aspec, but dude, you have huuuuuuge room for improvement, I see a really bright future for you. And the solo was just peerless.

Kazar, I appreciate the feedback. I'm happy you liked all my instrumental playing, thank you! I am practicing my vocals and slowly improving my technique everyday. It's a bit tougher self-teaching, but I'll keep it coming :D

Andreas, it really means a lot to hear from you. I love you guys' work; your compositions and your skills you all possess with your instruments are very inspiring. You put lots effort into those things, so as a musician, it's the least I could do to show my support. Yup, my poor mother had to see my female side, what can you if it's a one-MAN-band cover and there's female vocals in there XD? I haven't been having a good week, so I hope you know you made someone very happy :) thank you!

Halo, thanks for the feedback! The solo was the first hard guitar thing I've ever learned (I self-taught myself, so I only play when it's for YouTube covers or for writing guitar parts), so I'm happy you like it :). And as I said to Kazar, I'm working on dem pipes:
Next summer a year from now, before I head off to university for 12 years of becoming a surgeon, I plan on one man band covering all 30 minutes of The Great Escape as my final video, let's see how my voice will be by then, guys :D