Longtime Stoned Funeral Doomer, New to Site

Carpe Mortem

Benevolently Batshit
Aug 21, 2013
Big fan of slow, crushing metal of all forms it seems. Not exclusive at all though, I enjoy plenty of other subgenres. Honestly the phrase 'Longtime Stoned Funeral Doomer' just sounded like a good ice breaker, flows nicely, right? I should probably mention I'm an advanced lyricist and amatueur vocalist because words put together well are fucking great.

I am longtime stoned. Goin on about five hours here.

Music suggestions? Give me the name of the band and song, a youtube link, and a short description would be awesome. Definitely wanna know the genre. Music reviews are fun, go for it and have some fun on my introduction thread.

hello sir!
another new user here =)
and yes your title definitely caught my attention! im a fan of all types of metal but i LOVE DOOM! im sure you have heard of Ahab, Acid Witch, Esoteric, Evoken, Pantheist, etc. but if not, be sure to check them out!

anyways hello and welcome! smoke weed.

hello sir!
another new user here =)
and yes your title definitely caught my attention! im a fan of all types of metal but i LOVE DOOM! im sure you have heard of Ahab, Acid Witch, Esoteric, Evoken, Pantheist, etc. but if not, be sure to check them out!

anyways hello and welcome! smoke weed.

I've heard a few songs by a few of those, don't have them in my collection though. I recall *Circles' by Esoteric being a badass song.

Link me your favorite song by each of them, or a song you think epitomizes the band.

yea Circle is probably one of their more "popular" songs. killer song. check these out!

Last edited by a moderator: