Look what Erik made for you !

Gurgelguff

Rock tonajt
Nov 17, 2001
Sweden
www.dagswano.st
..A hot new "Nightingale" video to the asskickin´song "Hideaway" The footage is from our recent Bollnäs show and the sound from the CD. The whole show will be availabe as soon as i get the pro-sound recording from the Swedish radio. Until them....rock hard with "Hideaway":headbang:

I put it on the same server as "Making of WD" If someone wants to make a "liteversion" do so. This is 100 Mb of pure rock

ftp.darkprints.com
port 21

username: swano@darkprints.com
password: swano

Awesome!! My hair is pretty...

And I have no doubt that MTV (and/or Playboy) will be all over you guys soon.. nice job, Erik!

paradox: The sound is taken from the record so I'd be surprised if it was anything but clear :)

Awesome!! My hair is pretty...

And I have no doubt that MTV (and/or Playboy) will be all over you guys soon.. nice job, Erik!

paradox: The sound is taken from the record so I'd be surprised if it was anything but clear :)

I don't notice anything when I rock in the morning with fire:headbang:
a bit too crisp to be live...
so is there a video for the entire show like the moscow show at the bi2 in 2006?

The whole show is on film and a pretty good one too. The sound is OK..the usual "mini DV camera" sound. But the Swedish Radio recorded the whole gig on multitrack and hopefully i get my hands on it. Then we sync the pro.sound with the film and.....abracadabra ! we have a really great DVD

The whole show is on film and a pretty good one too. The sound is OK..the usual "mini DV camera" sound. But the Swedish Radio recorded the whole gig on multitrack and hopefully i get my hands on it. Then we sync the pro.sound with the film and.....abracadabra ! we have a really great DVD

and we shall call it Nightingale Rocking Bollnäs with Fire

Good job with that video Erik! You guys really rocked! :headbang:

Can't wait to see the "real deal" now! :worship:

I was playing around with Nero and Pinnacle trying out some visual effects and got a happy surprise when i got the audio and video in sync.
Hopefully will manage to get the whole show synced with the recording from the radio and then we'll see...
I don't know if we mentioned this but the show was filmed by my and Dag's wives and they did a great job:worship:

Haha, I must have not read Dag saying the audio is from the CD, I was going to say that it sounds just like the CD.

The lite version is up on the FTP now, about 24 MB. Get it!

I was playing around with Nero and Pinnacle trying out some visual effects and got a happy surprise when i got the audio and video in sync.
Hopefully will manage to get the whole show synced with the recording from the radio and then we'll see...
I don't know if we mentioned this but the show was filmed by my and Dag's wives and they did a great job:worship:

well then kudos to mrs. swanö and mrs. oskarsson:kickass:

Okey so it was them filming, I saw 2 women just behind me with cameras and I thought. Wow this is cool with 2 rocking women instead of 2 rocking men but didn´t know they were your women :headbang:. I hope they picked up us too on the film :)

The strange thing with Nightingale is that they are almost better live than on the record.....They really know how to play clean and emotionell live and to rock :kickass: