Looking for a certain synth sound....

53Crëw

Jan 31, 2007
Can anyone suggest a free VSTi that sounds like the synth in Hypocrisy's song Eraser?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Thanks for the tip. Yeah, I've been having a hard time finding that choral Oooh, or Aaahh sound. I'll check out the Magnus plug.

Some of the most famous and versatile choir samples are featured in the SR-JV80-02 "Orchestral" expansion board for the Roland JV serie. I know it's not a Software Instrument but this can actually point you to someone who might have sampled it. Unfortunately I have a JV-1080 but I don't have the Orchestral expansion in it. Those choirs are all over most metal tunes that have "keyboard choirs". They're old but they're very natural and blend well in the background..while most huge libraries nowadays are too orchestral and the details and Gbs of data might just work against your purpouse.

necrobump. Was wondering if you guys know what synth Peter uses on his albums? Once I get some money I'd like to get the orchestral expansion board for my Roland XV5050 which I believe is the same sounds that the previous post was talking about.