Looking for a drummer and bassist.

Slaytanic15

New Metal Member
Feb 16, 2003
www.angelfire.com
Im looking for a drummer and bassist for a deathgrind band, and possibly another guitarist. The members we have are 15 and 16, but age doesent matter a whole lot. Influenced by stuff like Naplam Death, Necrophagia, and especially Mortician. Email slaytanic15@hotmail.com if your interested.

Stay evil. :devil:

Lord Death said:
Mortician is a Great band.

wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah... hahahahahahaha... ahh man you're funny! FUNNY! If by Mortician, you meant Malignancy, I'd agree... but no, youuu meant Mortician! Ahah!

Extreme Deformity said:
wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah... hahahahahahaha... ahh man you're funny! FUNNY! If by Mortician, you meant Malignancy, I'd agree... but no, youuu meant Mortician! Ahah!

You must be a poseur too not respect the mighty Mortician. Why? Will Rahmer is God. A death metal Legend in his own right since he played with INCANTATION. If Mortician sucked why have they been signed since 1990? Have A shitload of albums out, been able too tour and financially have merchandise out and be settled with the Death metal realm for years playing along side Everyone. EHHHH. hahahahah.

Lord Death said:
You must be a poseur too not respect the mighty Mortician. Why? Will Rahmer is God. A death metal Legend in his own right since he played with INCANTATION. If Mortician sucked why have they been signed since 1990? Have A shitload of albums out, been able too tour and financially have merchandise out and be settled with the Death metal realm for years playing along side Everyone. EHHHH. hahahahah.

No, no, no, Roger Beaujard is the metal god in Mortician... but not because of Mortician. His OTHER band that he recently left... and no, you must be the poseur if you like a band simply because they have a lot of albums, merchandise, etc. Strange how you don't make a single comment on their music, just the fact that they've been around for a long time, and have lots of albums.

Extreme Deformity said:
No, no, no, Roger Beaujard is the metal god in Mortician... but not because of Mortician. His OTHER band that he recently left... and no, you must be the poseur if you like a band simply because they have a lot of albums, merchandise, etc. Strange how you don't make a single comment on their music, just the fact that they've been around for a long time, and have lots of albums.

Get killed. What buisness is it of yours if me, Lord Death, or anyone else likes Mortician. Fuck off and go be a childish asshole at some other goddamn board.

Slaytanic15 said:
Get killed. What buisness is it of yours if me, Lord Death, or anyone else likes Mortician. Fuck off and go be a childish asshole at some other goddamn board.

I try to get killed, it just doesn't work. Does the 15 in your name have anything to do with your age?

I didn't say you guys shouldn't like Mortician or anything like that, all I said was the it would deter people, and whether you want to believe it or not, it's true! Mortician is often seen as one of the WORST metal bands ever, and don't take my word for it, you can ask around yourself if you want. Lord Death just had to get bitchy over it, so I fought fire with fire.

Extreme Deformity said:
I try to get killed, it just doesn't work. Does the 15 in your name have anything to do with your age?

I didn't say you guys shouldn't like Mortician or anything like that, all I said was the it would deter people, and whether you want to believe it or not, it's true! Mortician is often seen as one of the WORST metal bands ever, and don't take my word for it, you can ask around yourself if you want. Lord Death just had to get bitchy over it, so I fought fire with fire.

No, the 15 in my name is not indicative of my age.

Im 16, but go to hell anyway. :D

Its not like people arent going to go to shows because a band that likes Mortician is playing. The shit I got in mind is more influenced by Mortician vocally than musically. I wanna do stuff more like a cross between Necrophagia and Agoraphobic Nosebleed.

Slaytanic15 said:
No, the 15 in my name is not indicative of my age.

Im 16, but go to hell anyway. :D

Its not like people arent going to go to shows because a band that likes Mortician is playing.

I think you mean, 'it's not like people are going to shows in Newfoundland anyways'.

Extreme Deformity said:
No, but I know it did, otherwise you wouldn't have commented at all.

Hey, Ontarian. Get your ass near me with you and your fucking comments and we'd see how fucking real smart you are. When your little fragile skull is bashed in! Eh. Go Suck a dick in Ottawa. The Capital city of HOMOSEXUALS in the world IN CANADA. Your so pollitically correct about everything you bunch of fucking aristocratic wannabe dildos.... Eh eh eh eh eh. Blow me motherfucker

Lord Death said:
Hey, Ontarian. Get your ass near me with you and your fucking comments and we'd see how fucking real smart you are. When your little fragile skull is bashed in! Eh. Go Suck a dick in Ottawa. The Capital city of HOMOSEXUALS in the world IN CANADA. Your so pollitically correct about everything you bunch of fucking aristocratic wannabe dildos.... Eh eh eh eh eh. Blow me motherfucker

People do go too shows here in Nfld. Which are very fucking Good. The bands are fucking brutal. You don't have a fucking clue. You Yank wannabe. Go put a Turbin on or something. I'm sure there's lots of turbin heads up there that will give you one. If you fuck em up the ass. hahahahaha
:devil:

wahahahahahaha.

Relax there man. I'm not trying to, and don't want to piss you off... well I already did a few times, but I don't want to continue to piss you off. I don't have a problem with Newfoundland, you, or your bands.(In fact, I like some of them.) I'm only joking about the scene and small amount of bands... >"Joking"<. So what's your problem?

Extreme Deformity said:
wahahahahahaha.

Relax there man. I'm not trying to, and don't want to piss you off... well I already did a few times, but I don't want to continue to piss you off. I don't have a problem with Newfoundland, you, or your bands.(In fact, I like some of them.) I'm only joking about the scene and small amount of bands... >"Joking"<. So what's your problem?

My problem is you pissing me and others off by your past comments. So, if you wish too decline from this I won't be pissed no more. Death Metal is about supporting bands not running them down. As for Joking is certainly did not seem like it! Later

My problem is that I have too much of a sense of humour. I support DM bands as much as anyone... I'd even support yours... but the whole other province thing... anyways, I just make light of... a lot.

However! No matter what you say, I'll not support Mortician!!!! I'll respect their longevity, Roger's superior drumming ability(With Malignancy), etc, but not their music, I just can't!