Looking for a drummer to record an album!

Bob Gren

New Metal Member
Aug 3, 2012
Hello everyone!

First off apologies if it's in the wrong section, but it seemed the most appropriate.

Me and my band have been working on an album for the last year, and have almost everything recorded. However, drums have been programmed so far and we of course would like a real drummer on the record.
I have honestly been in contact with about ten drummers here in Scotland, who were all very excited about joining the band, but later just wouldn't commit because they just couldn't be arsed... So I guess I'm kind of giving up on finding a half decent drummer in Edinburgh and need to turn towards the internet for help!

The album itself is going to be seven songs for a total of about 55 min, drums are not easy but really not hard by metal standards. Biggest issue I guess is double kick stamina, because while the parts aren't insanely fast, some of them do go on for a little while.

You can listen to a couple of the preprod songs on these links:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52806001/Ode To The Sea 1.3.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52806001/The Death Of General Veal 1.2.mp3

Keep in mind these are still in the process of being written so stuff is still missing and it will be a lot more polished on the final product. At least I hope so!

So yeah I am looking for a drummer who would be up for recording the whole thing. This would of course be paid work, and I don't mean to sound cheap but we're all students with a bit of work on the side and hope that some kind of album deal could be worked out.
By seeing different ads on internet offering such services I've got a vague idea of just how much this would cost, so please do hit me up with offers if interested :)
Or even better, if this is read by a Scottish drummer looking for a band, please do contact me!!

My bad I put everything in a private folder, have now updated the OP!
Thanks for the contact, I'll get in touch with Hugo Ribeiro later on today and discuss stuff with him :)