Looking for advice on purchasing a 12-string acoustic...

Apr 6, 2007
Philly
www.myspace.com
I have been dreaming of getting a 12-string acoustic FOREVER, and it's time to take the plunge :), so I'm throwing this out to all of you for your advice/opinions on some good models. All input would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks everybody!

You go into each separate post, hit EDIT, and then DELETE.
Then you need to click the radio button at the bottom for the DELETE to take effect.

Oh, and back on topic........
REAL MEN PLAY 4 STRINGS!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I don't own a 12 string and haven't played one in many years. I'm not really the best authority on the subject. Also though, what is the price range you're looking for, and are there any particular ones that you're interested in already? Perhaps with that info I or someone else can help you from there.

Not really any particular price range, however I don't want something cheap. I do perform from time to time, so it would be nice to have something of fairly high quality.

As far as an interest in any particular makes or models, I would say Martin is probably my "preferred" make, but I'm not limiting myself to that. At this point, ANY input at all would be helpful, so I'm open to anything.