Looking for two promos and July

dRoEuTsIcRhED

New Metal Member
Mar 2, 2009
Hello,

I've been searching for these promo versions of The Great Cold Distance and Live Consternation for a while, but so far, with no luck.

Money wise, I would gladly offer at least $20 each. PayPal works fine, plus shipping to Sweden, unless you already live here.

PM or email me: douschi@gmail.com

On a side note: I'm also looking for the July single, plus the russian and ukrainian release of TGCD in plastic cases. These are the final pieces for the collection of my favorite album.

As for the condition, I wouldn't mind one or two scratches. Check the inserted links on top for images of the exact items I'm looking for.

/Adam

I have a spare copy of The Great Cold Distance promo which I am willing to part ways with. However, I would prefer a trade, possibly for another Katatonia promo-CD.

Hmm, a trade sounds nice. Sadly I don't have any promos in my collection, or anything in doubles to trade away really, except a Deliberation single.

Seen it go for less than $20 before on auction, but how much would you prefer if we took the PayPal route?

Hmm, a trade sounds nice. Sadly I don't have any promos in my collection, or anything in doubles to trade away really, except a Deliberation single.

Seen it go for less than $20 before on auction, but how much would you prefer if we took the PayPal route?

$30 including paypal fees and postage.