Looking forward to the barras tonite!!

Teacher Dave

Jul 2, 2003
GLASGOW
Visit site
This is going to be a fkn berserk gig and no mistake. I'm off work for the day because of the election and I have a shitload of paperwork to do but it's 8 am and I'm prowling around like a caged tiger. Can't wait for the minimoshers to have retired to the back of the hall and the guys in the Old-school shirts (many with crewcuts now due to Ian/Bush/Teacher Dave age onset) to get up to the front to await the blues brothers theme and the first notes of 'Among The Living'. Fuck, I'm 16 again. Hope there is filming of some type, I'm majorly in the last dvd at the Garage. See you there jockthrax et al!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Teacher Dave

im weh excited, this is going to be the best night ever judging from what i heard about the Dublin show!!!! ur damn lucky getting joey doing lone justice!!! Hope they play that here

Matt, what time is your band starting at ?

Oh aye and if anyone needs a ticket im trying to sell 4 for Ulster Mosher because he shat out of coming to Glasgow :tickled: PM me if interested or you have any bright ideas on how to get rid of them.

Dave, if you could see me now, I'm almost fucking crying I'm missing the gig. God, I wish I'd gone on my own now, fucking swum across the Irish Sea if thats what it took. Ah well, had a great day's golf today, and another tomorrow, with the memories of Dublin still floating about in my head. Next time though. I owe ye a pint for getting rid of the tix for me. Top man that Jockthrax. :worship: