Looking to share a hotel room at ProgPower

MTMMAG Chuck

Mar 16, 2002
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
I am driving down for the festival this year and looking to find a room to split, or even a floor to crash on with my sleeping bag for Thursday and Friday night since I will be back on the road as soon as the show ends Satruday night. Willing to pay a fair share toward the room cost. Looking for a fairly sedate room not a party pad to stay in. Anyone who can help with a crash place would be appreciated!

Charles
www.myspace.com/morethanmusicmagazine

I am driving down for the festival this year and looking to find a room to split, or even a floor to crash on with my sleeping bag for Thursday and Friday night since I will be back on the road as soon as the show ends Satruday night. Willing to pay a fair share toward the room cost. Looking for a fairly sedate room not a party pad to stay in. Anyone who can help with a crash place would be appreciated!

Charles
www.myspace.com/morethanmusicmagazine

I've done that before... hitting the road right after the show ends on early Sunday morning, then driving 14 hours straight. That can be a tough drive, especially since you will not have gotten much sleep the previous 3 - 4 nights, heh. Make sure you have some heavy shit with you that you can play loud to keep yourself awake! :headbang: