Looking to TRADE (or buy) for the "Moonclad Reflection" 7'' by Dark Tranquillity

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
I'm looking for a complete copy in mint condition. Anyone who is interested to trade should PM me or send an e-mail to mahavishnumaximus@yahoo.com ... I have a pretty decent Black/Folk Metal Collection with a couple rare items and a few good vinyls (agalloch/nest split, vargnatt 10'' serial 666, tentacles of whorror etc)
I'd prefer to trade, but if you will sell only... than name a price.

(Please have actual proof that you own this vinyl... I've been ripped off enough)

Thanks!

Yes, I'm pretty sure it was pressed with two different labels... one of them goes for 200ish and the other goes for 50. All i'm interested in is the music, because any rips you can find are CRAP!

Erik said:
Uh... Get the "Exposures" 2CD if you're only interested in the music... It's there, and you won't find a better-sounding version. It isn't particularly well-produced in the first place, the demo tape sounds better even.

well i see no need to reply in-depth to this post, as we just discussed this in the RC forum, which happened after your post here obviously.

anyway... im not done with this, folks... still looking!