"Loop" - A little 3 minute piece I put together (Axe-FX, Mayones, SD2.0)

Thanks! I will check out what you've done more closely when I get back home on sunday/monday; I'm on a listening setup that would make you guys shed a tear (of pain, not joy). Could you sum up what you did for the master so I can give you my thoughts? I've been trying to get more dynamics in my mixes (see my older mixes for reference) and I think I'm getting better. Maybe I still need to take one step back and turn the compressos down...

E: Abient stuff sounds like a good idea. I haven't really looked up into synth for this piece yet, but I'll defo try something in that sense.

Kurkkuviipalepic.png

Just some automation really. I lowered the intro guitar with 7dB's than I made it louder as the songs intensity grew, loudest points are at the distorted parts as expected, made it quieter when it calmed down again and then made it gradually louder until it ended.

Yea, that's what expected. I really need to learn to automate more, it's a really handy tool. Thanks again!

E: I'll take a better look into it when I get back home to actually hear the difference, thus the short comment.