Los Angeles, music shop!?

homerometal

New Metal Member
Dec 26, 2008
Hi everybody, day after tomorrow I will go to Los Angeles and Las Vegas on vacations, and I was thinking... in Los Angeles I could buy my new guitar ($2.000 Argentinos more cheaper) and maybe should buy some CD's that in my country isn't sold. Now, anyone knows some place in Los Angeles (Hollywood) where I can buy The Machinations Of Dementia CD, or a t-shirt of Blotted Science?

Sry if my english is bad, try to understand it plz :p

the guitar is the Ibanez RG4EXFM1:kickass: chek it! :headbang:

When you're in L.A.- check out Amoeba Records @ 6400 W Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028, Ph.: (323) 245-6400 - I've seen the Blotted Science CD there. Btw, this store is MASSIVE and you could spend a couple of days browsing thru everything.

yeah Amoeba is sick... I had no idea they carried that stuff! I asked for Ron's solo stuff and they said to go on CDbaby.com

Anyone in LA or going to LA soon?

You might want to catch Yuto Miyazawa, the 9-year old guitar prodigy and Youtube sensation,

Knitting Factory is an all-ages music venue and Yuto Miyazawa, a 9-year old Japanese child prodigy in music, will be performing in Knitting Factory Hollywood this August 20, 2009.
He has been named "The Youngest Professional Guitarist" by Guinness Book of World Records in August, 2008.
He has appeared at the following venues, Madison Square Garden, the famous B. B. Kings, The Cutting Room, and Rodeo Bar in New York City. Yuto has also had the opportunity to perform at many summer music festivals including Gathering of the Vibes, Bamboozle and Kidzapalooza.
In May 2009, Miyazawa appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, where he performed Crazy Train with his guitar and vocals.
You can see him here:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAB-SS-KCQE&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div[/ame]

SHOW DETAILS:
Knitting Factory Hollywood Presents...
Yuto Miyazawa

Thursday, Aug 20, 2009 8:15 PM PDT (8:00 PM Doors)
at Knitting Factory
in Hollywood, CA

7021 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 463-0204
Tickets available at
http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/Sa...oadSelectionData&eventId=2434094&pl=knitting2