LOST IN THOUGHT to support Delain on European tour

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
We're thrilled to announce that UK progressive metal band, LOST IN THOUGHT, will be the opening band on the upcoming European tour of Dutch female fronted symphonic metal band Delain. Also on the bill is Austrian metal band Serenity.

The tour will begin in Manchester, UK on April 29th, taking the bands through countries like France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Hungary and Poland and ending on May 21st at the legendary Elysee Montmartre club in Paris.

LOST IN THOUGHT 2011 tour dates:

April 29 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Manchester Academy, Manchester, UK

April 30 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
O2 Islington Academy, Islington, UK

May 01 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Cathouse, Glasgow, UK

May 02 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
The Assembly, Warwickshire, UK

May 04 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
La Laiterie, Strasbourg, France

May 05 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
CCO, Lyon, France

May 06 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Salamandra, Barcelona, Spain

May 07 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Saal Caracol, Madrid, Spain

May 08 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Poste a Galene, Marseille, France

May 09 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Alactraz, Milan, Italy

May 11 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Schuur, Luzern, Switzerland

May 12 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Rohre, Stuttgart, Germany

May 13 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
ColosSaal, Aschaffenburg, Germany

May 14 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Backstage, Munich, Germany

May 15 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Diesel Club, Budapest, Hungary

May 17 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Stodola, Warszawa, Poland

May 18 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
K17, Berlin, Germany

May 19 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Knust, Hamburg, Germany

May 20 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Underground, Cologne, Germany

May 21 2011 - with Delain and Serenity
Elysee Montmartre, Paris, France

Stand by for more news about the upcoming debut album release from LOST IN THOUGHT.

That looks like a great line-up!
I'm really looking forward to the new albums from Serenity and - especially - Lost In Thought.

I'm a little bit surprised (and a bit dissapointed) that there are no Dutch dates - Delain will not be playing in their own country?

Claus, I know you wrote 'ending on May 21st', but are these really the final dates or is there a chance that more dates will be added?

Claus, I know you wrote 'ending on May 21st' but are these really the final dates or is there a chance that more dates will be added?

These were the dates we were given from the booking agents side.

There might be some Dutch shows later on (or before, but I guess that Delain is so big they won't need any support bands there.

Ok, thanks for the info, Claus!

I would love to see these 3 bands: it really would be a shame if this line-up won't come to the Netherlands.

Ok, thanks for the info, Claus!

I would love to see these 3 bands: it really would be a shame if this line-up won't come to the Netherlands.

Depending on where you are in Holland, either Cologne or Hamburg looks to be the closest. I know (done it myself) that you can drive from Amsterdam to Hamburg in 4 hours, so it's not THAT bad ;)

Depending on where you are in Holland, either Cologne or Hamburg looks to be the closest. I know (done it myself) that you can drive from Amsterdam to Hamburg in 4 hours, so it's not THAT bad ;)

That's right, Claus.

Cologne is the nearest and is absolutely an option for me. That gig is on a friday so that is perfect as well.

Hell - Claus....you and I actually drove from Gelsenkirchen to Copenhagen in only 6 hours, hahahahahaha. Now, THAT was a drive!!!! (Did that even include a stop-over at Burger King in Fredericia)?

Lars

Hell - Claus....you and I actually drove from Gelsenkirchen to Copenhagen in only 6 hours, hahahahahaha. Now, THAT was a drive!!!!

It was a very scary drive. I still remember that one as a near-death-experience ;)

(Did that even include a stop-over at Burger King in Fredericia)?

I think ALL our road trips included the stop-over at Fredericia BK!

c.

I love their new promo poster! Charlotte's photo was taken by Christie Goodwin - now, if we could only get her across the pond for PPUSA XII (no offense, Allen or Esa!) :saint:

180672_184504264921288_170355109669537_415296_3859212_n.jpg

~Jen