Lost Item at NYC show

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Hey guys, I know this is quite stupid to some, but I lost a really important (to me) item at the NYC show last night... I lost a yellow SEPULTURA shirt which symbolizes the Brazilian soccer jersey (with green details). It is an used shirt and as silly as it sounds it was given to me by a very special (and important) person and I know I'll lose a few nights of sleep over it. I know chances are I'm never gonna see it again, but if any of you guys found it by any chance (or know someone that did), I beg (you understood) you to contact me, I am even willing to give a reward for it. I'm dead serious.

Thanks everyone, the show kicked ass! I really appreciate it!

-Milton

That sucks!
I felt the same way when I lost my thai demon ring at Petco.
I took it off while cleaning the bathrooms, and some poopy customer ran off with it.

That was the only ring I wore regularly. It was badass/delicate thing (I wish I had a picture of it).
I know its material, blah blah blah, but I related this ring to a special time in my life, and the person that took it obviously didn't care. Exactly how hard is it to turn something into lost and found??

What pisses me off is that they obviously knew that somebody lost it and was probably going to lose sleep over it. :(

grr..some people just shouldn't exist.

Yes, I do love Orphaned Land, in fact my girlfriend wore the Orphaned Land shirt last night at the show! hahah...

I'll keep checking on Ebay... Thanks for the help guys! :)