Lost my Mother-in-Law on Tuesday....

After almost a year of battling Lung Cancer, my Mother-in-Law passed away on Tuesday afternoon. My wife and her sister were there by her side, and she passed peacefully and without pain.

I wanted to write a note of thanks to you guys whom I've talked about this with and for the well wishes along the way. This has been a hard year for us, but we're all thankful that Holly's mother doesn't have to suffer anymore. The last thing that she wanted was for her illness to drag on and on needlessly.

Anyway, I appreciate your patience with me this past year as I've been frequently distracted and preoccupied. As things here get back to something near normal, and we've all moved on and gotten past this a little, I will be much more at leisure to start writing and recording and building the IMG even more. I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks,
Steve (EC)

Sorry to hear that EC. I was going to go off on a whole 'quality of life' tirade, but I am pretty sure that horse has been beat to death for you. I know the subject came up all too often as my aunt was suffering more and more.

Time heals all wounds my friend. Make sure you give your wife the support she needs.

Cancer is a terrible disease. I lost my father to a form of cancer early last year. I have found a little bit of comfort in knowing that he isn't suffering anymore. It does get easier to deal with as time passes.