LotFP Online seeking contributors for reviews and 'soundcheck'

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
'allo...!

LotFP online is currently being redesigned (have you SEEN it currently? SO UGLY as I tried adding stuff with no html knowledge!!)

When that gets up and going after the print issue goes to press in week, I need two bits of help...

Reviews... go check out the review section. http://www.mindspring.com/~raggije/REVIEWS.htm
Anyone who can submit reviews following this format of COMPLETE CATALOGS of bands (I still have to update my Agalloch and Cathedral reviews, haha...), or at least complete up to a point, can submit them and they'll be added (subject to approval though)...

ALSO... I'm looking for 9 conspirators for a 'soundcheck' portion for the website (like Euro mags tend to do)... someone who's into ALL TYPES of metal... people who tend to get 20+ CDs a month across the genres... to be regular contributors... all they have to do is submit a 1-10 rating on albums, and then all charted together will hopefully be a decent tool for use. :)

lotfp@mindspring.com

Have you seen my recommendations column on Ultimate Metal? I know the format is a little different, but I could definitely produce a variation for inclusion in your fine publication, and it fits your desire for a large variety of subgenres.