Lou Reed's newie arrived at the store today!

Iris

Multis Periculis Supersum
Aug 31, 2001
α Piscium
And it's all about Edgar Allan Poe!
The special edition contains a 2nd cd...
haha, i played it at the store today and people were looking at me, while i spoke along with the Raven-poem. Ok, don't know all of it, but the word Nevermore wasn't that hard, hihi ;)
Interesting thing is, he has a lot of guests appearing on the album.

Steve Buscemi, Willem Dafoe, Gina Gershon, Amanda Plummer, Elisabeth Ashley, David Bowie!! just to name a few...
I like the cd, ..it contains everything from jazzy, bluesy to ballads, i like it!
For whoever likes it, go check out Lou Reed's- The Raven...

xxx Iris xxx

wow!!! that sounds so good

lou reed rules

... hi iris! I'm back from vacation! but i didnt win any money gambling in atlantic city .... :(

and it rained the whole time..

but still a blast!

nice to have you back on board, Chromie!!
you can tell me all about it in a few..
i'll be in the room, so..
see ya on the other side!
-x-
Iris

did you get new Nick Cave's "Nocturama" already, by any chance? I still didn't buy it, and I'm getting very inpatient and curious...

Yes Tee...
it arrived last friday...
Man, it's not bad at all..
but i need to get into it, though.
If i could, i would have send you through the comp..but my soundcard is broken tee..and i don't have a burner so...
BUT...usually, stores don't get stock at mondays...try check out tuesday..maybe it'lll be there with you, too!
:headbang:
I hope it'll get you tuesday! How are the record stores there, Tee?
Over here it's pretty much all commercial crap but i order things for the costumers...we have some metalheads that come back everytime, so it's kinda cool...
How's the scene there?

xxx Iris xxx

the CD is in the stores already, but I wasn't in any store since last Thursday. LOL when I bought Europe. just have to go to one of them and buy it.
the scene... I actually don't know, I lost track, the only metalhead I hang out with is metalized, so I don't have the slightest clue.
(handball is in my head only, now.)
ah, and record stores are.... hmm, they are OK, they have many nice things, though the ones that sell metal, well, rare stuff can't be found easily in them.

well, if you ever have trouble looking for things and i could be able to help ya?
Don't hasitate to ask, never worng with asking!
And i'll see what i can do...

Good to see you're in a good mood, Tee!!
I like you this way! ;)
-x-
Iris

It's ok, Tee...

I know it can change, that's just you and i accept that so, don't worry ;)

-x-
Iris