Loudness kicks your ASS!

That's actually from an older album, Spiritual Canoe, which came out in 2001 and was their first album with the original line up in 10 years. Their most recent release, Racing, features the band in an even heavier mode. Most of their earlier material has been re-released in the US since the band was touring here at the beginning of the year.

This video is interesting because you can actually see Akira playing a Stratocaster model guitar! :OMG: Also glad to hear them singing in their native Japanese.

their new ablums are terrible. but the old ones are classic. akira is simply amazing. there is a great "best of" cd available called rock shocks. though its prolly an import for most of you. but it has all the best tunes off the old albums. nothing off racing or their similar albums

i saw them a couple years ago (here in okinawa) and they put on a great show. maybe ill put those pictures up for yall.
~gR~

Ummm......I should have thought some here would know about them. I have just recently discovered them. I will probably get this album considering this song rocks so much! :headbang: