Loudness Pics

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Well last night was the long awaited return of Japanese Heavy Metal band LOUDNESS. The last time they played in San Francisco Bay Area was 19 years ago. Well i was at that show in 1987. Chech out Akira's lighted fret board.
DSCF4359.jpg

DSCF4349.jpg

DSCF4345.jpg

DSCF4356.jpg

DSCF4352.jpg

DSCF4344.jpg

DSCF4348.jpg

DSCF4347.jpg

DSCF4355.jpg

DSCF4350.jpg

DSCF4360.jpg

DSCF4334.jpg

DSCF4336.jpg

DSCF4331.jpg

My god. What a real blast from the past.

Loudness ... haven't heard that name since highschool! :headbang:

crazy night, crazy doctor, crazy samurai. sounds like a crazy set list

To bad that Godzilla didn't crush the venue. That would have been one hell of a finale.

karrokid said:
crazy night, crazy doctor, crazy samurai. sounds like a crazy set list

To bad that Godzilla didn't crush the venue. That would have been one hell of a finale.

Gamura showed up instead!

Also Mark the Singer of Death Angel's new side project All times High opened for them. I didn't get to finish my post last night due to the movie my family was watching. Is was a great show. Go see them if can.

Yes, a cd/dvd release!!!

The show was great. I think some people were disappointed they didn't do more old stuff, but I didn't care. I hadn't seen them since 1985, so just being there (and REAL close) was just intense. Akira is my favorite guitarist, so just look at the pics and that should explain how good of a time I had. :)

Also, my friends and I ran into Akira on 48th St. around 4pm that day. To say it was a thrill is an understatement. We were so shocked that we didn't even get a picture with him. ugh.

set list:

Exultation
Lunatic
Crazy Night
Crazy Doctor
In The Mirror
The Winds of Victory
Crazy Samurai
Cross
Pandemonium
S.D.I.
--------------------