Love him or hate him, this should be good... Gene Simmons on A&E

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Even me, diehardest of the diehards has had trouble dealing with Gene lately, but you can't deny the beauty of the story of a little Jewish boy immigrating to the US, seeing Superman, King Kong, and the Beatles, and saying "I can be that big." I am looking forward to this episode.
#############################################

The A&E "Biography" episode on KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons is set to premiere on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 at 10:00 p.m. ET.
About the episode: Simmons is the co-founder of KISS, one of the biggest and most successful rock 'n' roll bands in American history. "Biography: Gene Simmons" reveals how Simmons has managed to outlast, out-think and out-play most other rock stars. He parlayed his rock 'n' roll success into books, movies, real estate development, TV shows, magazine publishing, merchandising and his latest project, his first solo album in 25 years, "Asshole".
"Biography: Gene Simmons" takes viewers along with Gene and KISS on tour in Australia and then back to Los Angeles to see Gene embroiled in the fast-paced world of a solo musician. Viewers also see the album cover being shot by internationally famed photographer David LaChapelle and sit in on radio shows and on top-secret business meetings. Then obsessive fans, musicians, and celebrities come out to celebrate Gene's solo album at the first, soon-to-be-annual, "Asshole" party at the Sunset Strip Key Club. After getting to know Gene, viewers will be surprised by his work ethic, impressed by his energy, shocked by his opinions, and charmed by his playful spirit. They'll also be touched by the softer side of the blood-spitting "Demon" — who cherishes every second he spends with his family — Playmate Shannon Tweed and their two teenaged children, Nick and Sophie.