Loving Revalver!!

ApolloSpeed

Oct 31, 2005
Texas
www.myspace.com
http://www.soundclick.com/mpstudios

My first project using nothing but Revalver MK2

Double tracked, w/ Maxon overdrive in Firepod, using HB PP amp model, with v30 impulses.

Bass also using bassguy amp model....i think I need to turn it up though:Smug:

this stuff is soooo easy to use....way easier than setting up mics and going throw all that trouble. AND it sounds good too! I back to backed it with Andy's new Chimara album and the guitar tones are similar I think!

Revalver is awesome! MK3 is on the top of my list on things to buy with my tax return:kickass:

Nice tone for sure man. I love Revalver for hi-gain stuff too. I can't get a good clean tone for shit though, anyone have any tips/favorite amps or speakers on it?

Revalver really sounds amazing..... but i really like these vocals

For clean sounds, i used to put only the "Blues Maker 62" head, with a really very low settings of gain and drive... for low gain, a greener before the Blues Maker.... but low gain is very relative to the music you're producing.

Revalver really sounds amazing..... but i really like these vocals

For clean sounds, i used to put only the "Blues Maker 62" head, with a really very low settings of gain and drive... for low gain, a greener before the Blues Maker.... but low gain is very relative to the music you're producing.

I'm pretty sure any setting is very relative to the music you're producing, but okay. I only asked b/c I'm still liking my Twin Reverb (obviously) or PodXT over all other amp sims for clean sounds.

I'm pretty sure any setting is very relative to the music you're producing, but okay. I only asked b/c I'm still liking my Twin Reverb (obviously) or PodXT over all other amp sims for clean sounds.

Then i'm sure you'll be able to see some troubles in amp sims for clean sounds... but i like them....and i believe there's a specific application for each one sound in the world.... hehehehe

These sound awesome, man. Which track did you use the impulses on? I'm just getting into them. But, yeah I love the guitar tones on here, but I'm not sure which song used impulses. If you could let me know, that would be great.

care to share the settings? I'm trying things out with Revalver MK II as well.. What tubes/output transformer etc are you using? and do you like the HB better than the Kitty?

thanks!
Rob

Nice work man !! - as noarin suggested - please post your settings - maybe over at alienconnections

I'm also a Revalver MK II user - I got rid of my pedals and go straight in with a DI - and there's no need for me to get an amp right now.

Its great for practicing too - playing along with Tuxguitar, which reads Guitarpro files

Given how many good presets there already are available I'm not sure I'd bother with the upgrade to MkIII

haha, you may want to revise that when revulva III comes out :)
i'm guessing we will all be blown away!

Great tone, the voice reminds me of Peavy from the German band Rage a bit but with more "screaming" in it.
The only reason I will buy an amp in the future is that I am able to get a great deal on an used Randall RM100 with cabinet (like 800 Euros for both, gonna sell the cab for 350 or something like that, just 2 modules in it but I will buy a third one).
Revalver III is on my wishlist, at the moment I am using Wagner Sharp all the time with impulses and Curve EQ, sounds nice, too.