low-quality video of our performance yesterday in Philadelphia

Its good. Yay will for your outstanding movements and air thrusts!

I'm sure that it sounded much better in person. The camera took way too much away from the effect. Also, was the lead guitarist flat? I don't know if it was the camera or what but the lead sounded pretty flat in the lower pitch.

All in all, pretty good dude, wish I coulda been there =(

And ever worse, my ride backed out on me and cannot even go to the nmore concert now :cry:

Oh well, win some, lose some, eh Will? :rolleyes:

doug_0121 said:
I'm sure that it sounded much better in person. The camera took way too much away from the effect. Also, was the lead guitarist flat? I don't know if it was the camera or what but the lead sounded pretty flat in the lower pitch.

Nope, in the lowerpitch, I wasn't flat :)

Holding the magical orb would have done it for you man!
Hey Will, are you using an acoustic simulator?

I still don't understand how you people can sing and play at the same time...its madness!

Bacchante said:
I still don't understand how you people can sing and play at the same time...its madness!

That's what I'm saying! I can sing well. I'm an average guitar player. But it's very hard for me to do at the same time. And the fact that I sometimes write complicated riffs (complicated for me, at least) doesn't help this. :erk: Makes me wish I was a Dave Mustaine or a Chuck Schuldiner. At least my name really is Chuck. :headbang:

Bacchante said:

I cant, I keep trying to do backup growls like Bill does.... but my brain can't handle it.

Bacchante said:
AND headbang. :err:
(good that he doesn't have a rattle tied to his ankle to give some rythm while he's at it... o_O )