Lowside - Ron Taylor's new band

Random Axe

Common Sense Man!
Sep 27, 2002
Cincinnati, OH
Visit site
This folks is how modern rock is done. This dude was always one of the best singers from what I guess was the hair metal era. He has gotten so much better and sounds great here. This is full of energy, life and great melodies. If anyone has been wondering what he's been up to after Lillian Axe, apparently practicing cause he is in elite form here. This was released in December to little fanfare. I purchased this through Amazon mp3, but it looks like physical cd's are through their site only www.lowside.net I usually prefer CD's but since they posted all their lyrics on their site it probably doesn't come with them and is in a cheapo digi. Awesome stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
i ordered this a couple months back, it's actually a nice jewel case version......not sure if the lyrics were there or not, I'll have to check.

I'd love to find out. I much prefer CD's to mp3, but i also understand the necessity of them in this modern industry. I've got some paypal available so if lyrics and other normal booklet stuff is present, I'm all in. Outside of one horrendous track that should never have made the final cut, this album is a monster.

Wow, thanks for posting this. Ron has always had one of the best voices out there. This might be a little Disturbed/nu metal, but it's still pretty great!