lucky lucky Liverpool

Morpheus said:
wasn't as clear as you thought it would be now was it? at least the score was right....
Tell you what, it looks like Stevie G is gonna carry them again this season. At least Owen isnt there now to miss the numerous penalties that will be awarded.

Strangelight said:
Tell you what, it looks like Stevie G is gonna carry them again this season. At least Owen isnt there now to miss the numerous penalties that will be awarded.
yeah seems so, but i hope Alonso will be integrated and maybe they'll sign another defender and possibly another striker. Still the hopes lie on Gerrard and Baros.

Btw i heard Rooney still hasn't signed a new contract yet and Everton just rejected an offer by Newcastle about 30 mio €. I think he should make up his mind for i think it isn't too good for the club to be uncertain about the future.

Morpheus said:
yeah seems so, but i hope Alonso will be integrated and maybe they'll sign another defender and possibly another striker. Still the hopes lie on Gerrard and Baros.

Btw i heard Rooney still hasn't signed a new contract yet and Everton just rejected an offer by Newcastle about 30 mio €. I think he should make up his mind for i think it isn't too good for the club to be uncertain about the future.
Well clubs have got less than a week to come up with a £30 million offer, otherwise he's staying at least till January. If he doesnt sign the new contract then hes gonna be on less wages for a while eh. Still, he's on enough to be visiting knock up shops all the time :lol:

Strangelight said:
"tell you what"?? are you e-channeling the spirit of andy townsends half-time analysis patter?? :ill:

and youre just a bitter blue

Bambi said:
"tell you what"?? are you e-channeling the spirit of andy townsends half-time analysis patter?? :ill:

and youre just a bitter blue
I thought I was more in the Peter Reid mould, although he's from Huyton

"you are what you drink, and Im a bitter man" - Macc Lads

Things are hotting up in the chase for unsettled Everton starlet Wayne Rooney. The bumfaces have made a substantial bid for the youngster
0007F93D-18C6-1F91-8FD980BFB6FA0000.jpg

Wish i could get paid forty grand a week for kickin a ball around and shaggin prossies like Rooney there.

You missed off the "me aged ten" caption there Dunc :p

Oh christ i'm gonna get battered aren't i?