Lugubrum - Winterstones

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Are people simply not familiar with this album? Lugubrum who may be known best for their later recordings which grossly talked about alcohol, stogeys, and other banalities that have nothing to do with the grand scheme of things, penned quite an estimable piece of work for their debut. With standards bearing the image of Sathanas they marched gallantly through the Belgium back country with frost nipping their napes like corn kernels dancing in Plastic's gf's gape. RAPE! From Above! Pure unadulterated black metal proper, which for the most part stays mid-tempo, topped with a tenuous layer of hushed vocals that remain airy even during the most aggressive passages, a couple lovely synthed instrumentals, and an atmosphere apt for a carousal hosted by Count Grishnackh. This is an essential recording for any voluptuary of the genre. People with bad taste and/or bad hygiene need not apply.

Tracks included in upload
1.Embracing the Moonlit Snowclouds
2.Sose gilimida sin
3.Aardmannen
4.Ogenboom
5.Dance of the Winterking

http://rapidshare.com/files/279759615/lugubrum_-_the_winterstones__RC_.rar

Hunt down or die!
2.jpg

is it just me or is there a lot of SEXY SEXUAL TENSION in this thread

i appreciate the reco but i don't dl albums anymore!!!

been looking for this for a while anyway

been looking for this for a while anyway

It recently went on ebay for a measly $32. Extremely hard to find albums of this caliber usually end up selling for a king's ransom. I'll hit you up with a pm if I ever come across another copy on the auctioning block. Though it may go for hundreds now that it has been exposed to the thousands of metal fans who flock to RC everyday for their music fix.*

*Wait for it...

:lol: